- You’ll have the lifetime experience of staying nine days in an ancient Newar city
- The enthralling experience of capturing a different kind of rituals in every day.
- Sindur Jatra, the magnificent Vermilion Holi
- Special attraction – Mashal Jatra at night. This is really a unique opportunity for any photographer.
- You’ll be in the city of the paradise for Street Photography. During the festival, all the Newari women will be dressed in black and red traditional dress. They look really beautiful. You can shoot Newari people dressed in vibrant clothes on the streets of the ancient city.
- Shooting different sizes chariot in different locations in different activities is really a unique opportunity. Shooting the pulling chariot is such an experience that you’ll never forget in your lifetime.
- Portraits, yes… portraits! Without portraits in Nepal, it’s impossible. Shooting portraits of the beautiful old aged tribal people will add a very good collection in your portfolio.
- I can tell you that this is a very special festival, and it is rarely captured by the photographers all around the world. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to cover Bisket
- For photographers, it is an unparalleled & unforgettable experience to capture the vibrancy of the ancient Newari people in one place. The frame captures the culture, religious legacy, ancient flavour and mountain core people in natural beauty.
TOUR DATES: 8th April (Saturday) 2017 to 16th April (Sunday) 2017
PLACE: Bhaktapur, Kathmandu, Nepal.
TOUR LEADER Apratim Saha
PARTICIPATION FEE: 51500 INR for Indian Participants
1300 USD for Foreign Participants
TOTAL PARTICIPATIONS: Maximum 15 participants
TEACHING LANGUAGE: English, Hindi & Bengali
PHONE: +91 8900702900 or +91 8509333385